San Diego Residential Mortgage Specialist Jason E. Gordon
has been in the banking and lending industry since 1991, when he began his career at Wells Fargo Bank. After earning his MBA, Jason began working for a start-up mortgage brokerage called Union Fidelity Mortgage. He was soon promoted to a Sales Manager position where he helped the company grow to one of the top producing Mortgage Originator's in San Diego County.
Jason is now very proud to be working at AmeriFirst Financial
, a full service Direct Lender continually providing the lowest closing costs and best interest rates for all Residential Mortgage Programs, including: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Portfolio Alt-A, FHA/VA, and Private/Hard Money. This unique platform allows him to truly be a one-stop solution to all of your residential lending needs at a time when many mortgage companies are scaling back their operations.
There are two specific categories of Clients that can benefit from Jason's assistance. The first are Homebuyers
who are looking to secure a mortgage in order to buy a residential property. The second are Homeowners
who would like to refinance their existing mortgage (typically for the purpose of lowering their interest rate & payments, consolidating other debts, and/or obtaining "cash out" of their properties for various reasons).
The value that Jason E.
brings to his Clients and Referral Partners can be summed up in 4 words:
- the best interests of the Clients are pursued 100% of the time
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist (CMPS), Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), Certified Mortgage Coach (CMC), California Department of Real Estate: Salesperson & Brokers Licenses (01262967), Utah Division of Real Estate: Mortgage Originator's License (7596356-MLAF), Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (259027)
- Banking since 1991, Mortgage Lending since 1999, Sales/Division Manager for 6 Years, 1000+ files personally completed and/or supervised, 100+ Loan Officer's supervised
- Owner of multiple properties (primary residence and investment properties) helps Jason to understand what his Clients are going through when facing the daunting task of applying for a mortgage and/or calculating the potential profitability of an investment property purchase.
Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist
Certified Distressed Property Expert
(CDPE) and Certified Mortgage Coach
(CMC), Jason utilizes his advanced training to examine a prospective Client's complete financial picture, while carefully listening to their overall goals. If it is mutually agreed that a new loan makes sense to pursue, Jason strives to make the entire loan process as seamless as possible. He truly believes that providing open communication and patient educational guidance to his Clients and Business Alliances has been a pivotal component to building his business, while enhancing his reputation in the Mortgage Industry as a Trusted Advisor.
HELPING THE COMMUNITY
- Duchenne San Diego
- Charity organization dedicated to helping individuals with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Co-Founder, Board of Directors: Chief Financial Officer,
Kick for a Cure
Event Committee: Director of Finance
- Scripps Ranch High School - Conducts annual Credit Scoring educational seminars to graduating High School Seniors
- The Career Compass
(Real Estate Success Training: 45 DRE CE Hours): Certified Preferred Lending Affiliate, Seminar Speaker
- National Mortgage Network - Provided educational platform for Consumers on various mortgage & real estate related topics.
- Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Co-Editor
- Business Network International
(BNI) - Founding Member of Golden Triangle Chapter (1999 - Present)
- President, Vice President, Membership Committee, Educational Coordinator, Visitor Host
Since Jason's business is based solely on referrals, he would greatly welcome the opportunity to work with you, or with those whom you care about. You can be assured that he will make every effort to exceed all service expectations, while providing gal and objective solutions with the complete financial picture in mind.
AmeriFirst Financial Inc.
Licensed by the Department of Corporations under the
California Residential Mortgage Lending Act
CA BK4130901 AZ BK0013635 -
AmeriFirst Financial, Inc., 1550 E. McKellips Raad, Suite 117, Mesa, AZ 85203 (NMLS # 145368). 1-866-276-1974. Copyright 2012. All Rights Reserved. This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Not all customers will qualify. Information, rates, and programs are subject to change without prior notice. All products are subject to credit and property approval. Not all products are available in all states or for all loan amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. AmeriFirst is required to disclose the following license information: AZ: Arizona Mortgage Banker License No. BK0013635; CA: Licensed by The Department of Corporations under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act; CO: Regulated by the Division of Real Estate; WA: Washington Consumer Loan Company License No. CL-145368.